Did you know ... Coffee beans are perishable and begin to deteriorate if they are not properly stored and consumed quickly after roasting.
The method you choose for brewing your coffee should be based on your personal needs and preferences. However, to obtain the desirable attributes of coffee in every cup, there are some general and valuable recommendations for brewing.
Choose the freshest, best quality beans available; in order to obtain an excellent cup of coffee. Get optimal raw material ...acquires KUMANDAY
- Purchase freshly roasted coffee.
- Ideally you should buy coffee for 1-2 weeks.
- Ground coffee deteriorates much faster than coffee beans.
- No matter how good the coffee originally was, if is not fresh you will not get a superb cup of coffee.
Always grind your coffee, if possible, immediately before brewing. This will give a fresh taste , and avoid bitter or stale flavors in the coffee.
If your coffee tastes bitter it may be over-extracted or ground too fine. On the other hand, if your coffee tastes flat or weak it may be under-extracted, meaning that your grind is too coarse.
The shorter the brewing process, the finer the grind: .
Coarse grinding for Coffee plunger or piston
grinding media for drip coffee makers or filter
fine grinding for espresso
superfine grinding for Turkish coffee
Use the appropriate amount of KUMANDAY coffee, remembering that some water is lost to evaporation in certain brewing methods. A general guide is 7 grams of coffee per every 6 ounces of water. The amount of water can be adjusted according to your taste preferences.
Make sure that any equipment you are using is thoroughly cleaned. Leftover residue, oils and grounds, will leave strange flavors in your brew.
Take a moment
to smell the aroma
and enjoy the REAL coffee taste
* Smells and odors of spices, soaps and other products.
- Brewed coffee begins to lose its optimal taste moments after brewing.
- Never leave the coffee on an electric burner.
- If you are making more than you intend to drink, store the coffee in a quality thermos and used within the next 45 minutes, otherwise discard it.
- Never reheat coffee.
- NEVER reuse the coffee grounds.